Hartlepool Taxi driver offers veteran wheelchair users a free lift to cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday
58k clear and simple digital pregnancy tests have been recalled after the manufacturer has found they are giving out fake results.
Women are now being urgently urged to check any pregnancy tests kits to see of they have been impacted.
The details of recalled units are as follows:
- Catalogue Number: DM-102
- Lot Number:DM10220170710E
- Expiry Date: January 2020
These details can be located on the bottom of the boxes or in some cases printed on the side.
The manufacturer Wondfo Biotech and UK-based brand owner Healthpoint have issued product recalls.
The recall is due to an error in the manufacturing process and only impacts one batch of 58,000 tests kits.
Anyone who has purchased one of those matching the lot number is advised to try alternative testing methods, and return the tests to their pharmacy or shop.
Convicted rapist Bradley Tout is urgently wanted by police as he escapes court moments after he is convicted of rape.
Flanked by security guards, he leapt over the dock and ran out of court after being found guilty.
He is now urgently wanted by police after Jurors at Worcester Crown Court unanimously convicted Bradley Tout aged 20 of rape.
An attack on a teenage girl in December 2016, Upon hearing the verdict Tout immediately jumped the dock and ran out of court.
Officers from security firm GeoAmey confirmed they chased him and confirmed he escaped and said that one of their officers had been taken to hospital with injuries.
No police officers were at court when Tout made his escape shortly after 16:00 BST on Wednesday.
His co-defendant Kullin Odedra aged 28 has been jailed for 11 and a half years for three counts of rape and one attempted rape.
Police have warned anyone assisting or attempting to assist Bradley Tout will also be arrested and face prison.
Police described the 20-year-old as white, 5ft 8ins, with short mousey brown hair. He was dressed in a white top and dark trousers when he ran out of court.
A vile man who raped a six-year-old girl when he was 11 has been jailed for three years.
Zachary Selby who is now 23 then went on to rape a boy who was also aged six just four years later.
He forced the victims not to tell anyone when he appeared at Lincoln Crown Court he was remorseless denying all charges.
After the brave victim came forward to the police and bravely gave evidence in front of a judge and jury he was found guilty of his crimes.
He was given a three-year prison sentence due to guidelines that say judges have to take into account the fact that he was also a youth when he carried out the rape.
Recorder Gareth Evans QC ordered that he be put on the sex offenders’ register for life.
He described Selby as very immature and told him: ‘You played with children who were almost half your age and you played childish games. You are still not fully mature.
‘But you knew what you were doing was wrong and you told each of your victims not to tell anybody.
‘Until recently, there was no remorse on your part. You lied to the jury and it is only now that you have conceded you were responsible for what happened.
‘The only sentence that can be passed on you is an immediate custodial sentence.’
Grace Hale, in mitigation, said that Selby was only 11 when he committed the first offences.
She told the court that since his conviction, Selby has admitted to a probation officer that he was responsible for the rapes.
She said: ‘He was extremely young when he committed these offences and he has now come clean. He has had the courage to accept these matters.’
Fast acting police officers supported by a Police Dog swooped in to action moments in to a raid on a Sunderland Chemists.
The raiders thought they would not get caught after creating a whole in the roof.
The raiders couldn't believe their miscounting as the place was surrounded by cops moments after the alarm system was triggered.
Shortly after 1am today (Thursday), police received a report that an alarm had been triggered at a premises on Suffolk Street.
Officers – assisted by the Dog Section – attended the scene within two minutes of the initial report being received and found a hole in the roof.
After liaising with the shop owner, police entered the shop and found a man inside.
The 39-year-old was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
He is now in police custody assisting officers with their enquiries.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at the time of the incident is asked to contact police on 101 quoting reference 44 041018.
Our Editor Reviews
Armed police have shot and injured a man in a dawn raid related to firearms in Birmingham.
Police have stressed the incident is not linked to the ongoing Conservative Party Conference.
Police arrested six people on suspicion of firearms offences, during the arrests one man was shot by officers. Cops in England are only allowed to shot if they believe their life or another life is at risk.
Six people have been arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and a man shot by armed officers after West Midlands Police executed a dawn raid in Birmingham today (Tues 2 Oct).
Officers forced entry to the house in Shepherds Gardens, Edgbaston, at around 5am looking for a man wanted in connection with a firearms offence.
Four men and two women were arrested during the pre-planned operation and a firearm was recovered; it has been seized for forensic examination.
Another man at the address was shot by police during the warrant and has been taken to hospital with an arm injury. It is not believed to be life-threatening.
he men aged 21, 35, 45 and 52 and women aged 59 and 64 – all from Birmingham – have been arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and remain in police custody.
Enquiries are at an early stage and investigations are on-going; the matter has been referred to the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC).
The arrests are not connected to the Conservative Party Conference.