News

Dawn Sturgess has died after being exposed to nerve agent novichok

Dawn Sturgess who was rushed to hospital after being exposed to the nerve agent novichok in Amesbury has died in hospital.

Scotland Yard confirmed the tragic news this evening releasing statement confirming the news.

The mother of three was admitted to hospital after being poisoned in Amesbury, near Salisbury, last Saturday.

More follows

Let us know your views by tweeting @PoliceHour We'll feature the best tweets within the article.

Comments

comments

Trevor Sherwood is the Editor of Police Hour. Trevor studied Crime and Investigation at Teesside Uni and has a background within policing.

Send this to a friend