Connect with us

News

Vigilantes arrested after bluewater livestream sting goes badly wrong

Published

on

Two members of The Hunted One have been arrested and charged with a criminal offence after their sting went badly wrong.

Police have now charged Lee John Harvey, 20, and Joe Simpkin, 20, with affray after confronting a suspected child sex groomer.

Both men were released on bail and were ordered to appear before Medway Magistrates court on May 10th.

Police had previously warned the group to stop interfering with their work and potentially entrapping innocent people.

A spokesperson for Kent Police said a 29-year-old man from East London was arrested at Bluewater Shopping Centre on suspicion of grooming last Sunday.

Kent Police are further warning that “Paedophile hunters” are having a significant concern about taking law into their own hands and the methods groups like The Hunted One are using.

The arrests come after a brawl happened at the Bluewater Shopping Centre near Dartford on Easter Sunday when The Hunted One confronted a man who was suspected of grooming a teenage girls, the tactics they used has now landed two of them in court.

The Hunted One revealed the location they were meeting a suspected child groomer and streamed it live on the internet, any person in the right mind would know doing so would attract members of the public.

The Hunted One has now had their facebook page shut down following the events that unfolded. Police Hour warned that the tactics of this page would only lead to the hunters being arrested. 

We do however support Dark Justice who have jailed many paedophiles, they operate in a professional way despite their high level of media attention and demand continue to operate in a grounded way that means they hand all evidence and videos to the cops.

Dark Justice spends hours sitting in police stations giving statements and once a conviction happens only then they will make the videos and the details public.

Recently Dark Justice won a landmark court case meaning they can continue to pose as teenage girls online.

Kent Police have now raised further concerns about the undercover operations that ‘The Hunted One’ ran and said anyone with evidence of online grooming or knows a suspect who is planning to meet a potential victim should contact the police first.

Chief Superintendent Thomas Richards, head of Kent Police’s public protection unit, said evidence-gathering was a specialist job and it takes time and skill to bring an offender to justice.

He said: “We do have significant concerns about people taking the law into their own hands and the methods they use, and in some cases acting outside of the law.

“We would strongly advise against getting involved in or setting up activities to entrap those suspected of intending to commit offences.

“Although seemingly well-meaning, this can significantly hinder our work, compromise on-going investigations and negate months of investigative work.

“There is also the risk that it can potentially identify people who are completely innocent and mistakenly associate them with grooming offences.”

The sad thing about this case is that ‘The Hunted One’ will be the criminals and the paedophile could walk free at court because of the actions of this group.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

News

Girl aged 8 who was stabbed to death named as Mylee Billingham

Published

on

A little girl who was tragically stabbed to death has been named as 8-year-old Mylee Billingham.

Police responded to a domestic related incident near Walsall and sadly discovery Mylee seriously injured.

Despite frantic efforts by police, paramedics and doctors nothing could be done to save Mylee.

Cops immediately arrested a man aged 54 in connection with her murder.

Sadly Mylee was found with life threatening injuries at a property in Brownhills, near Walsall, on Saturday night, and died a short time later in hospital.

West Midlands Police said the man was also taken to hospital with a stab wound to the stomach.

The 54-year-old man who was arrested remains in a “critical” condition and will Be question “in due course” in relation to the murder of 8 year old Mylee.

Officers are not looking for anyone else in connection with Mylee’s death.

Our thoughts are with Mylee’s family and friends at this difficult time.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

News

Girl 8 stabbed to dead in Walsall, West Midlands

Published

on

Police have launched a murder investigation after an 8 year old girl was stabbed to death near Walsall.

A 54-year-old man has been arrested following the attack overnight in Brownhills.

Cops responded to a 999 call at 9.15pm to reports of a disturbance at the address on arrival they found a girl with serious injuries.

She was rushed to hospital but sadly nothing could be done to save her this girls injuries were too serious and she died a short time later.”

The 54-year-old man was also taken to hospital and treated for a stab wound to his stomach.

Detective Inspector Jim Colclough, from the homicide unit, said: “We are treating this as a domestic incident and are not looking for anyone else in connection with the child’s death.

“Our family liaison team are supporting the family of the little girl, who are naturally devastated by her death. Our thoughts remain with them.”

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

News

Parents warned after hooded man follows and grabs second child in 24 hours

Published

on

Chilling CCTV footage has been released of what is believed to be an attempted abduction of a schoolgirl aged 11 just 24 hours after another school girl reported that she was approached and grabbed by a man as she walked to school in north Manchester.

Police are linking both incidents are warning parents to remain vigilant after a second child was grabbed walking to school.

CCTV footage shows a young girl being approached by a stranger in the street, police have now launched an investigation after the girl was followed and grabbed.

The girl managed to fight off the man and break free before she raised the alarm on Acre Top Road. She escaped unharmed.

The incident happened at 8.30am on Wednesday, January 10th as the girl walked to school. Police are also investigating another incident in which another schoolgirl was grabbed near Sainsbury’s on Middleton Road by the Heaton Park roundabout, was also reported the day before, the school said.

Crab Lane Primary School, in Higher Blackley, released a letter to parents warning that a stranger had attempted to grab a school girl on her way into school ‘The matter was reported to police immediately and the child was able to give a good description,’ the letter from headteacher Pat Adams said.

‘The police have informed us that a similar incident occurred near the Sainsbury’s, by the Heaton Park roundabout, the day before. ‘The police suspect that the two incidents are connected, given the short distance between them and the fact that both girls gave a similar description of the man in question.

‘As of yet, the police have not located this man. Therefore, please take extra precautions to remind your children of ‘stranger danger’ and the importance of being vigilant when on the streets without an adult.’

Police have said the suspect is described as a white man of slim build aged in his 30s he has blond hair and a blue jacket.

Thankfully both children managed to break free, Police are now warning parents to be on their guard and request that children walk in groups of two on their way to and from school.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Facebook

Trending