A mum has warned other parents to be aware after her friends baby sadly died.
Mum Leanne Willson issued the heartbreaking warning letting mums and dads know about the tragic dangers of the big bow headbands following the tragic death.
Big bowed headbands look very cute on newborn babies but the have hidden dangers.
Mum Leanne Willson now wants to warn other parents of the dangers.
She said “Putting this warning out for all mums who hav wee babies and use the big bow headbands on them.
“my friend has sadly just lost her 14 week old daughter whilst she thought she was sleeping in her carry cot after a long walk.
“When she came to check on her she had the bow headband down over her wee nose and mouth and wasnt moving.
“She had passed away. Post mortem revealed death due to suffocation asphyxiation.
“She wanted me to share for other new mums the danger some of these baby fashion accessories can have.
“She had left baby holly sleeping for only 30 mins whilst she showered and changed and forgot 2 remove her headband and is utterly devistated..”
Please share this post to warn all other parents of this shocking tragedy.
Enjoyed this article?
There’s a lot of misinformation doing the rounds about #coronavirus, and it’s hard to know who to trust. Visit NHS Directly to find out what the symptoms are, how to prevent the spread, and who should stay at home..