21.7 C
London
Monday, July 4, 2022

E-Cigarette explodes and destroys entire bedroom

- Advertisement -[aas_zone zone_id="10449"]
- Advertisement -[aas_zone zone_id="10449"]

An E-Cigarette has exploded causing a bedroom to burst into flames, leaving a family home devastated.

The explosion caused a double bed and wardrobe to catch fire after the device blew up at the two-storey semi-detached house.

E-Cigarette explodes and destroys entire bedroom 1
Credit- West Midlands Fire Service

Thankfully no one was hurt in the fire.

A West Midlands Fire Service spokesman said: ‘There was a fire in the first-floor front bedroom of a semi-detached house caused by an exploding e-cigarette.

‘Two fire fighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the fire.’

- Advertisement -[aas_zone zone_id="10449"]
Trevor Sherwood
Trevor Sherwood
Trevor Sherwood is the editor and news reporter covering national and international news crime and policing news. Tweet your news and views to @TrevSherwoodPH

Latest news

- Advertisement -[aas_zone zone_id="10449"]

Related news

- Advertisement -[aas_zone zone_id="10449"]