Connect with us

News

Woman created 134 hoax reports to Met Police to harass her ex-boyfriend

Published

on

A woman who created hundreds of hoax crime reports to harass her ex-boyfriend and the women he subsequently dated has been convicted of stalking.

During her vendetta, Sandra Danevska sent 134 bogus online reports, resulting in 170 Metropolitan Police Service dispatch logs being created.

Her actions led to her former boyfriend being implicated as a suspect for rape, acid attacks and stabbings – and the two women he went on to date being subjected to a traumatic online campaign.

Danevska, 38 of Winslow Road, Hammersmith, was found guilty on Wednesday, 29 June at Isleworth Crown Court of three counts of stalking involving serious alarm or distress.

She was also convicted of two counts of perverting the course of justice.

The court heard how Danevska and ‘victim 1’ had dated for a number of weeks around 10 years ago.

They had another brief relationship in 2013 before he said he wanted to go back to simply being friends.

Danevska then subjected ‘victim 1’ (now aged 45) and the two women (victim 2, aged 34, and victim 3, aged 37) he later went out with to repeated stalking and harassment.

She set up bogus social media profiles and fake email addresses in her ex-boyfriend’s name to send threatening and malicious messages to other people. She also used various mobiles to make numerous silent calls and send text messages to him.

In 2014, Danevska began sending ‘victim 1’ almost daily emails from unknown accounts commenting on things he had done during the day, leading him to fear he was being followed.

She created 134 hoax online crime reports using the details of 60 different people to implicate him as a suspect in crimes – police attended his home address 42 times and his place of work 10 times in response.

Among the many bogus allegations were claims that various made-up victims had been stabbed, raped or had acid thrown in their faces.

‘Victim 2’ went out with Danevska’s former boyfriend in 2010 and also became the target of her campaign, receiving numerous threatening and malicious text messages and emails.

Danevska set up several social media accounts and email addresses in her name. Again, these email addresses were used to send threatening messages to other people.

‘Victim 3’ had also been a girlfriend of ‘victim 1’ – they had dated between October 2012 and October 2013.

Police attended her address a number of times responding to reports of crime, supposedly created by her.

She also received numerous malicious messages from Danevska via various social media accounts. Some commented on her movements during the day.

A police investigation into the harassment began in 2011 but Danevska had covered her tracks in such a way she couldn’t be identified.

It was only in 2015 that a series of bogus social media profiles were traced to various addresses.

The occupiers of those addresses were employing Danevska as a nanny and police obtained a warrant to search her home in May 2015.

They seized SIM cards, computer equipment and a diary in which she had noted the movements of ‘victim 1’.

In September 2015, she was charged with the offences.

She will be sentenced on Friday, 26 August.

Detective Constable Dean Puzey, of Hammersmith and Fulham CID, said: “This woman’s actions caused her victims unimaginable distress.

“Danevska stalked multiple victims and used social media and the police crime reporting system to make their lives intolerable.

Her ex-boyfriend, an entirely innocent man, found himself a suspect for rape, stabbings and acid attacks – the impact on his life in particular was horrendous.

“Her actions also caused a massive waste of police time. Throughout Danevska’s campaign, 17 of London’s 32 boroughs responded to bogus reports of crime as a result of her malicious calls; her vendetta was a huge drain on police resources.

“Thankfully cases of multiple stalking are very rare and, despite all her efforts to avoid detection, we have finally been able to bring her to justice.”

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Advertisement

News

Urgent Appeal: Attempted murder of a Police Officer

Published

on

Thames Valley Police is appealing for information after the attempted murder of a police officer in Aylesbury.

The force was called to Market Square at 3.18pm yesterday (13/2) after reports that a vehicle had collided with a police officer.

The vehicle failed to stop following the collision with the officer, who was on-duty at the time of the incident.

The officer has been taken to hospital with head injuries. He was discharged from hospital last night.

Investigating officer, Detective Inspector James Mather of Force CID, said: “I am appealing to anyone who may have information about the incident to please contact police immediately.

“I would particularly like to speak to anyone who has mobile phone or dashcam footage of the incident or the vehicle being driven in the town to come forward.

“The vehicle, a red Vauxhall Astra, was involved in a number of road traffic collisions after the incident in Market Square, but thankfully no-one was injured during these subsequent collisions. I would also like to hear from anyone who saw a vehicle matching the description being driven erratically in the town.

“The vehicle was later located in Osier Way but there was no driver or passengers in the car. We believe the driver and two passengers, all believed to be male, fled the scene.

“Thankfully the officer is now recovering at home with support from his family and the force. This incident highlights the sacrifices that police officers and staff make every day to protect the public across the country.

“Anyone who has any information about the incident is urged to call police on 101 and quote reference number 747 (13/2).”

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

News

This is the face of a man wanted after attempted rape of girl aged 10

Published

on

A huge policing operation has been launched in Manchester to trace a suspected sex attacker who allegedly tried to rape a 10-year-old girl.

The attacker is described as being of Asian appearance, in his 20s and of slim build. He was wearing a dark coat.

The incident happened as the girl was out playing with friends but they became separated at 2pm on Saturday on Kincraig Close in the Openshaw area of Manchester.

Police have said that a man approached her and then tried to rape her in open land nearby.

The girl managed to escape and in a distressed state managed to stop a dog walker to ask for help.

Extra officers will be patrolling Openshaw after a man attempted to rape a girl.

Shortly after 2pm yesterday (Saturday 10 February 2018) a 10-year-old girl became separated from her friends on Kincraig Close.

A man approached her and attempted to rape her in open land nearby.

The brave girl managed to flee and stopped a dog walker to ask for help.

Police were immediately called and searched the area to try and find the offender.

He is described as being of Asian appearance, in his 20s and of slim build. He was wearing a dark coat.

Detective Chief Inspector James Riley, from GMP’s City of Manchester team, said: “What happened to this young girl is understandably very upsetting and specially trained officers will continue to support her in any way they can.

“Parents and neighbours will be concerned and we have stepped up our visible police patrols throughout the coming days and nights. If you do have any worries then please feel free to approach them and they will try and assist.

“I also want to stress that we are doing everything in our power to find the man responsible for this and a dedicated team of detectives are working round the clock.

“So far we have a number of witnesses who are being extremely helpful, while we will also be continuing to knock on doors in the area to see if anyone else saw anything suspicious.

“Extensive CCTV is being examined and I can confirm that we haven’t received any other reports of this nature in the area over the weekend.

“With the help of this brave girl and the community we have a good description of the attacker and if anyone recognises it or recalls seeing a man matching that description in the area, then please call us.”

Anyone with any information should call CID on 0161 856 1146. Alternatively, information can be passed on anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

News

Baby death: boy aged 16 charged with murder of six week old

Published

on

Police have today charged a 16-year-old boy with the murder of a six week old baby.

The boy was charged on Tuesday night and is expected to appear before Southampton Magistrates court on Wednesday morning charged with Murder.

Hampshire Constabulary have not released any details relating to the six week olds death but have confirmed that Police and paramedics were called at 5.05am on Sunday, February 11, to Defender Road, Southampton

They were responding to reports that a child needed urgent medical attention. The baby was taken to Southampton General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

An 18-year-old woman has been released from police custody but remains under investigation.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Facebook

Trending