Pizza Hut has announced that grapes have been taken off the menu.
The news follows the tragic death of Hartlepool toddler Jacob Jenkins.
Sadly two year old Jacob died five days after choking on a grape in Hartlepool.
A Pizza Hut spokesperson said: “As a mark of respect, and in light of the tragic death of Jacob Jenkins, we have removed grapes from our menu with immediate effect.
“The well-being of our guests is always our number one priority, and our hearts go out to his family.”
Let us know your views by tweeting @PoliceHour We'll feature the best tweets within the article.