News

Deadly Brazilian Spider found in Tamworth

Workers have come across the Brazilian Wandering Spider in England, Alone it’s bite  can lead to paralysis and even death. 

Known for being one of the worlds most poisonous spiders it was located in a warehouse in Staffordshire.

The spider was located near to some damp wooden pallets which had been imported from South America. 

The spider was taken to Briatol Zoo were they discovered the spider was a female and they say it could be the biggest found in the UK.

The spider has now been moved to London and will undergo tests. 

Let us know your views by tweeting @PoliceHour We'll feature the best tweets within the article.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Send this to a friend