Police advice stay indoors and keep windows shut following waste management centre fire 1
Trevor Sherwood
Trevor Sherwood writes crime and policing news and graduated Teesside Uni with a degree in Crime & Investigation.
- Advertisement -

Emergency services are currently battling a fire at a Waste Management Centre in Kingmoor Road Carlisle were they believe their may be a risk from asbestos.

Police have closed the road from the bypass at Hartley Avenue.

Police advice is to stay indoors and close their windows and doors to protect themselves from the smoke due to the possibility of asbestos.

Motorists are advised to avoid the area and seek alternative routes.

- Advertisement -

- A word from our sposor -

Police advice stay indoors and keep windows shut following waste management centre fire