A girl has been injured after she fed a tethered horse in Primrose Hill Park, Stockton.
The girl is reported to have been flung and bitten by the horse as she fed it.
It is particularly important that no one feeds horses that do not belong to them as bread and such likes can kill a horse.
Horses kept on tether are often unpredictable, you should never approach a horse unless you have been introduced to it or its owner is there.
If you have never fed a particular horse before they will become pushy once you have stopped feeding them, please remember horses only have one owner and thats the only person they will listen too.
Its believed the girl has suffered serval bite marks and a broken ankle.
Enjoyed this article?
There’s a lot of misinformation doing the rounds about #coronavirus, and it’s hard to know who to trust. Visit NHS Directly to find out what the symptoms are, how to prevent the spread, and who should stay at home..