Connect with us

News

Evil woman jailed for microwaving kitten

Published

on

Laura Cunliffe has been jailed for 14 weeks after microwaving her kitten because she believed it had targeted her goldfish.

The kitten was placed in to the device and microwaved for five minutes, the cat died 90 minutes later after having internal organs cooked suffering a slow and painful death.

23-year-old Laura Cunliffe who lives in Hoyland near Barnsley admit her guilt to causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.

she has been banned from keeping animals for life.

Alan Greaves who defended her said she had been sectioned under the Mental Health Act 20 times and suffered with psychotic depression.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Click to comment

0 Comments

1. Louise Woodhead

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:07 pm

I would put her in the microwave

2. Rebecka Blane

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:08 pm

14 weeks r u joking shud b longer animal cruelty where I’m concerned people like that shudnt deserve to live disgusting!!!!

3. Jane Hewitt Or Darter

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Put her down! A total waste of space. As for people that defend her 🙁

4. Amanda Atkinson

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Omg what is this world coming 2 get a grip the cat would not have do it if u feed it daft cow !!!!

5. Rebecka Blane

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:18 pm

A drug dealer gets longer it all wrong…..;ust saying!!

6. Marian Roy

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:23 pm

That is one seriously sick bitch…I hope she rots!

7. Shirleen Heslop

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Pure Evil doesn’t deserve to live

8. Robert Mclaughlan

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:36 pm

scumbag should get a right good beating for this

9. Sarah Peacock

Mar 13, 2014 at 11:01 pm

This is wrong she will go on to do worse things! !!

10. Anna Vanzan

Mar 13, 2014 at 11:19 pm

14 weeks what’s that a fucking Holliday!

11. Angela Watson

Mar 13, 2014 at 11:35 pm

If she can do that to a kitten, I dread to think what else she could do if annoyed in the future. 14 wks is pathetic.

12. Donna Hill

Mar 14, 2014 at 12:02 am

horrible vile creature! if i ever came across her id burn her alive!

13. Azaria K Birring

Mar 14, 2014 at 12:21 am

It should show her picture so she could get tortured the silly little bitch! Why do people get animals just to torture them! 14 weeks is ridiculas. Who ever wrote the law book needs a good slap aswel!!

14. Maria Gregory

Mar 14, 2014 at 5:36 am

Azaria google her name. Plenty of pics

15. Carol Tranter

Mar 14, 2014 at 5:53 am

Disgusting! Totally sick!

16. Debbie Howard

Mar 14, 2014 at 7:03 am

That sentence is a joke – murder is murder a life is a life !!!!!

17. Nicole Ellis

Mar 14, 2014 at 7:09 am

Shocking!

18. Lisa Brand

Mar 14, 2014 at 9:23 am

14 weeks fooking ridiculous !!!!!

19. Anne-Marie Clark

Mar 14, 2014 at 10:49 am

Makes me sick to the stomach. She should never be allowed to keep animals, and should get a life sentence as no matter whether it’s human or animal it’s still murder.

20. Zoe Noon

Mar 14, 2014 at 2:38 pm

If the cat died of internal damage imagine what damage micowave food does to us!!

21. Julia Fox

Mar 14, 2014 at 4:55 pm

How dreadful … I just don’t get people at all.

22. Julia Fox

Mar 14, 2014 at 4:55 pm

How dreadful … I just don’t get people at all.

23. Ali Bing Bong Rutherford

Mar 14, 2014 at 5:08 pm

The vile animal that she is poor kitty.. Im a suckker myself i like my cat in at night so nothing happens 2 him x

24. Ali Bing Bong Rutherford

Mar 14, 2014 at 5:08 pm

25. Dawn Smailes

Mar 14, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Totally disgusted, 14 weeks is pathetic.

26. Kelly Stevens

Mar 14, 2014 at 10:40 pm

What an evil bit** they should put her name or a picture on of her so people know who it is. I hope she pays dearly for doing such an evil act on a harmless kitten.

27. Brenda Clark

Mar 15, 2014 at 12:14 am

Fukn sick bitch!! Ony excuse cause she was caught! Fukn chuck her in a fire!

28. Ann Laurie

Mar 15, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Only 14 weeks…what a sick joke!

29. Louise Atkin

Mar 16, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Horrid rare breeds needs putting in a cremation oven

30. Andrea Wharton Ne Brown

Mar 17, 2014 at 11:06 am

Unbelievable 14 week’s -should have been years. Sick twisted woman – vile to the core.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

News

John Worboys to be released in days as government refuse judicial review

Published

on

John Worboys will be released from prison in days after the government has refused a judicial review over the Parole Board’s decision to release the black-cab serial rapist back in to the community.

David Gauke told the House of Commons having sought expert legal advice the government believe there should be no judicial review into his release.

Adding that ministers should not choose to bring any legal challenge that has no reasonable prospect of success.

Victims call it a failure in the criminal justice system

The release of Worboys who just served nine years in prison has been criticised by many victims.

Worboys was jailed “indefinitely” in 2009 and would serve a minimum of 8 year term after drugging and sexually assaulting women who got into his London black cab.

he would spike his victims with champagne and a powerful sedatives to celebrate a fictional lottery win.

He was convicted of 19 offences related to attacks on 12 women, however he is suspected of being one the United Kingdoms most prolific sex offenders linked to 102 complaints.

The Crown prosecution service did not charge for those offences based on his indefinite sentence as it was not in the public interest because of this they are unable to charge on any these 102 complaints.

Now the crown faces criticism and anger because he is being released despite not all of the 102 complaints and allegations being brought to trial he was only every convicted and charged with 19 counts.

CPS have already released a statement defending why they have not taken these other complaints further and their answer is simple they do not believe there was a realistic prospect of conviction.

Their statement said, “where it was deemed there was a realistic prospect of conviction”.

Over 83 women had reported an allegation against this man and since his conviction a further 19 allegations.

The CPS had advised officers to refer any allegations of rape. Only one allegation was dismissed because it lacked evidence as it “did not pass the evidential test”, the CPS confirmed.

The statement read: “It would be unlikely that it would be in the public interest to prosecute Worboys in relation to allegations of sexual assault or administering a substance with intent, because of the maximum sentence available to the court.”

The Metropolitan Police also confirmed all of that evidence had been discounted by the CPS and detectives confirming that there is currently no live investigations into Worboys.

Now further question falls on to the Parole Board with the law in place which prevents disclosure of proceedings which allowed and granted Warboys to walk free.

The House of Commons Justice Committee has already called upon the Parole Board to explain how the decision for release within such a horrific case was reached.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

News

Hero farmer helped catch paedophile shares his pride after helping police

Published

on

A hero farmer who helped put a paedophile behind bars for ten years has spoken of his pride at being able to help police secure a conviction.

Trampoline coach Louis Murray, 22, has been sent to prison for ten years after previously admitting a string of child sex offences.

He taught hundreds of children at his trampoline club in Newcastle which is where he met his teenage victim.

But he was caught in a car with the youngster after driving to the remote Northumberland village of Belsay to engage in sexual activity.

Farmer George Common, 59, was checking on his livestock when he found the steamed-up vehicle parked in a lay-by.

He initially thought the occupant was trying to commit suicide by pumping his vehicle with fumes from his engine.

Mr Common leapt into action to try and rescue the occupant but then found Murray engaging in sexual activity with the teenage boy.

He tried to block the vehicle in with his Land Rover at which point Murray rammed the vehicle and fled the area. Police were able to trace his car and he was later arrested.

Murray was eventually charged with two counts of rape, four counts of sexual activity in presence of a child and four counts of sexual activity with a child.

The trampoline coach, of Blakelaw, Newcastle, admitted the charges at a previous hearing and he was jailed for ten years by a judge at Newcastle Crown Court on Monday.

Following the case, Superintendent Andy Huddleston paid tribute to Mr Commons for taking action and helping police put a predatory paedophile behind bars.

He said: “Louis Murray was a predatory paedophile who abused his position of trust to befriend and groom a young boy. I am glad that his behaviour has been uncovered and he is now facing a lengthy stint behind bars.

“If it wasn’t for the actions of George Commons that day then Murray’s victim may have been subjected to abuse for a much longer period.

“Mr Commons was quick to act when he thought someone was in trouble and did absolutely the right thing when he learnt exactly what was going on.

“It was a brave act that has undoubtedly helped prevent a young person from being harmed further.

“George continues to be a key member of our Farmwatch scheme and this case shows that our joint working with the rural community not only prevents traditional rural crime but also far more serious crime too.”

Mr Common, whose family has been farming in the region for 800 years, said that he was “proud of himself” for taking action and getting the young boy help.

He said: “I was checking some stock and saw the car parked up there. I carried on checking my stock and then when I came back the car was still there and I thought that something wasn’t right.

“I have come across a suicide attempt before where they were trying to gas themselves and I thought to myself I hope they weren’t trying to do something like that.

“So I went over to the car and I had a shock with what I saw. I looked in the window and saw Murray sitting next to a naked lad who just looked up at me.

“I just said ‘this isn’t right’ and I opened the door and attempted to grab the arm of the lad. That is when Murray drove off and rammed my car to try and leave. As he was doing it he was saying ‘sorry, I just have to go’.

“I would definitely do it again and as it turns out I am proud of what I have done. It could have saved a lot of other lads and saved him from going through anything further.

“But in many ways I am typical of a Northumberland farmer who was just looking after his patch. I have been part of FarmWatch for a while and I would always report something suspicious.

“I have been involved in the scheme from the very beginning and I have always been one for calling the police if I see something that is not right. We are a tight knit community and this shows how much it works.”

The judge ordered that Murray must sign the sex offenders’ register for life and also made him subject to an indefinite sexual harm prevention order.

He also ordered that Mr Common be paid ÂŁ400 from the public purse as a token of gratitude for his actions in bringing Murray to justice.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

News

Leon Ojah is aged 15 he is currently missing from his home in Newcastle

Published

on

Police are appealing for the public’s help to locate a missing 15 year old.

Leon Ojah was reported missing this morning after last being seen in Garmdonsway in Newcastle.

He is described as mixed race, slim build, 5ft 7inches tall with medium length afro hair. It’s thought he may be wearing a grey hoody over a dark blue school jumper, black nike shows and have a black Adidas bag.

Enquiries are on-going to find Leon and police are appealing for the public’s help.

Anyone who has seen him is asked to contact Northumbria Police on 101 quoting reference 228 180118.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

Facebook