Mum feared her son was dead  #Neknomination 1
Trevor Sherwood
Trevor Sherwood writes crime and policing news and graduated Teesside Uni with a degree in Crime & Investigation.
  1. This new craze is deadly, while serving in the forces on a few occasions there were lads who had drank too much alcohol and if they were not watched constantly 'literally ' they could have died of alcoholic poisoning.
    Please pass this on to those who need advising !! Hopefully they will take notice.

- Advertisement -

A mother has shamed her son after returning home to find the lifeless body of her son after he had taken part in #Neknomination.

Nikki Hunter has told Breaking News she believed her son was dead after finding him passed out on the sofa.

Her son Keiren aged 19 had drank almost three bottles of spirits.

He had taken part in online drinking game #Neknomination whereby you neck a pint and nominate two friends to do the same.

Kieran was padded out and covered in vomit and to teach him a lesson Nikki posted the photo to Facebook.

He had downed vodka, whisky, Southern Comfort, Bacardi and sherry.

Nikki placed him in the recovery position and he came back round.

- Advertisement -

- A word from our sposor -

Mum feared her son was dead #Neknomination